Flyers and Posters Policy
Posters and flyers advertising campus events or organizations may be placed on the bulletin boards at the library’s entrance. No permission is needed to do this.
Distribution of flyers and posters throughout the library is not permitted. Exceptions to this rule must be approved by the Public Services Librarian in charge of outreach.
Posters and flyers may be taken down if:
- they are not produced by an official campus organization
- they do not include a time and date for a specific event
- the time and date of the advertised event has passed
- they are pinned over a poster or flyer already in place
- they are larger than 11"x17"